Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking tour of Zanzibar spice farms and plantations
- Get a glimpse of local life by exploring on foot
- See spice and fruit cultivation
- Learn about Zanzibar history and culture
- Perfect time to shop for spices
- Pickup and drop-off at Zanzibar hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is formal (Please dress conservatively. Women should cover their shoulders and wear long skirts or trousers)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Good walking shoes would be ideal
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARP Travel Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff