Explore our promoted experiences
- Three breakfasts, lunches, and dinners are included
- All gear, including backpacks and sleeping bags, will be provided
- National park permits and fees are included
- Camp in the backcountry for two nights and at a campground for one
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide at the Stables Parking next to Shuttle Stop 18 inside the National Park. From there you will walk with your guide to the backpackers campground for orientation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with knee problems
- Not recommended for children under 10 years old
- Not recommended for obese travelers - good physical fitness is a must
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Treks
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.