2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Treat your taste buds to the distinctive wines of the Valpolicella region with a 2-hour tour and tasting experience at a family-run winery near Verona. Get a glimpse into traditional production methods on a cellar tour, and sample four regional wines including the prized Amarone, a dry red made only in this part of Italy.
- Wine tour and tasting experience near Verona
- Visit a family-run winery in the Valipolicella region
- Learn about time-honored production methods on a cellar tour
- Taste four regional wines, including dry Amarone and sweet Recioto
- Makes an easy morning excursion from Verona
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting different wines: Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Classico Sup Ripasso, Amarone, Recioto
Breadsticks and Grana cheese
Any service not mentioned in "inclusions"
Departure & Return
Gamba Winery - Wine Tasting , Via Gnirega, 19, 37020 Valgatara VR, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- The wine tasting is for people over 18 years only.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anse Viaggi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Hour Amarone Wine Tasting Valpolicella Classico?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Amarone Wine Tasting Valpolicella Classico?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Amarone Wine Tasting Valpolicella Classico?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Hour Amarone Wine Tasting Valpolicella Classico
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesVicenzaFood Tours - VenetoUnique Experiences - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoFood Tours - PaduaUnique Experiences - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaFood Tours - VeronaUnique Experiences - VeronaWine Tastings - VeronaCategory