11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off
Drinking water during the safari
Personal items e.g souvenirs
Hard and Soft Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick all travellers from Kilindini Harbor
- KILINDINI HARBOR
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Diani Travel and Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 Day Tsavo East Safari from Kenya Coast ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 Day Tsavo East Safari from Kenya Coast ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1 Day Tsavo East Safari from Kenya Coast ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 Day Tsavo East Safari from Kenya Coast ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTsavo National Park EastShore Excursions - Central KenyaBus Tours - Central KenyaNature and Wildlife - Central KenyaEco Tours - Central KenyaPorts of Call Tours - Central KenyaFull-day Tours - Central KenyaCategory