Explore our promoted experiences
- 1-hour walking tour focuses on the traditions of Siena’s Palio horse race
- Guided tour is good for history-loving visitors who are short on time
- Get an insider's perspective on the race rivalries among the city's different districts
- Tour departs from a central location in Siena's main square, Piazza del Campo
Departure & Return
Please come at the meeting point 15 min. before departure for check in, we will wait you inside the office.
We will finish the tour in the heart of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to strike or for cause of force major the tour operator can change part of the itinerary
- Wear comfortable shoes and be ready for any weather conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Departure of the tour is guaranteed with min. of 4 people. Please contact our office around 1h before the tour to have a confirmation. In case we don't reach the minimum of 4 people you can choose for refund or to pay an extra for starts the tour anyway.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SIENA TOURISM PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands