- Half-day Chianti horseback riding, lunch and wine tasting tour from Castellina
- Mount up to explore the Chianti wine region from horseback
- Enjoy a leisurely ride through the vineyards and olive groves, with the chance for more experienced riders to trot and canter
- Stop to sample regional wines, olive oils, and delicious Tuscan cuisine
- Suitable for all abilities including complete beginners
- Great-value tour includes lunch, and all activities
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear appropriate/comfortable clothes for horse riding
- Minimum age is 13
- Vegan, vegetarian, kosher, halal, gluten-free and lactose-free options are available
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands