Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
In front of the "Siena Tourism Programs and Services" office
|Monday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||01:00 PM - 03:00 PM|
The tour ends inside Siena Cathedral
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- participants will walk medium distances
- wear comfortable shoes and be ready for changing weather conditions
- in case of wheelchairs and pushchairs please let us know before so that we can organize the tour in the best possible way
- due to force majeure or closure of museums or churches, we reserve the right to change the itinerary, subject to prior notice
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SIENA TOURISM PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands