Explore our promoted experiences
- This gourmet dinner experience is perfect for visiting foodies
- Head off the tourist trail and visit three locals-frequented restaurants
- Indulge in wine pairings alongside your New Mexican dishes
- See Santa Fe landmarks, and learn about the city’s unique food culture
Departure & Return
The northwest corner of the Santa Fe Plaza. (Detailed instructions will be provided on your e-ticket).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There is a total minimum of 4 guests required to run the tour
- Travelers must be in good walking condition to cover 1.5-2 miles of total walking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tour New Mexico
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.