- Take a leisurely sailing cruise in Puerto Rico
- Watch the sun set over the Caribbean Sea
- Keep an eye out for dolphins
- Small-group tour limited to six people
Departure & Return
*** DOES NOT HAVE AN ENTRANCE BY THE FRONT *** ENTRANCE is by BAHIA URBANA LIGHTHOUSE *** IT IS NOT SIZZLERS MARINA *** *** Wait OUTSIDE the guard, we will escort you in ***
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No heels or hard soles allowed. Safety reasons
- Sail San Juan Bay is in Google Maps.
- We depart sharp, we don't make others who arrived to wait.
- We will cancel if weather is rough or rainny, its our call and you'll get refunded.
- ***** CLUB NAUTICO DE SAN JUAN IS NOT BEHIND SIZZLERS REST.******
- *** 480 Fernandez Juncos Ave San Juan PR 00907 ** DOES NOT HAS AN ENTRANCE **
- *** ENTRANCE BY BAHIA URBANA LIGHTHOUSE it's in ggle maps ****
- Maximum passenger weight 250
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We reserve the right of admission. No bad moods.
- Getting to location, is your responsibility.
- All info is available online, NO phone calls or chat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sail San Juan Bay
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Sunset Sail by San Juan Historical Bay.
- "A friendly, professional captain, combines great sportsmanship with the fluency of a real tour guide, providing (for those interested) a wealth of information about history, tourist attractions, and sea rites." See review
- "The view of the ocean and Puerto Rico was spectacular and this was worth every penny." See review