- Take a private sightseeing tour of San Juan’s main landmarks and attractions
- Learn about Puerto Rico’s history and culture from an informative guide
- Get a comprehensive view of one of the Americas’ oldest cities
- Make the most of limited time with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Car seat or booster seats are available free of cost, must advise at moment of booking
- If pickup is at the pier, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: cruise name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, cell phone number or email
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Wheelchair friendly/accessible - if assistance is required, the passenger must provide their own carer
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Old San Juan area is very walkable, but there is more of San Juan than that to see.." See review