5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
After booking this adventure our reservation team will reach out to confirm the pick up location and time. Please provide an accurate phone number where the driver will be able to reach you on the day of the adventure!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- **6 person or 1200 lb maximum**
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Caribbean Breeze Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Chartered Boat to Icacos, Lobos, and Palomino?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Chartered Boat to Icacos, Lobos, and Palomino?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Chartered Boat to Icacos, Lobos, and Palomino?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Chartered Boat to Icacos, Lobos, and Palomino?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursFloat Trips Half-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuquilloIsla VerdeSan JuanFajardoCategory
Castillo San Felipe del Morro Tours & TicketsLuquillo Beach Tours & TicketsIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos) Tours & TicketsLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré) Tours & TicketsBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi) Tours & TicketsLa Calle Loiza Tours & TicketsSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico) Tours & TicketsFine Arts Miramar Tours & TicketsIsla Verde Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas) Tours & TicketsMercado de Río Piedras Tours & TicketsPine Grove Beach Tours & TicketsMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte) Tours & TicketsRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy) Tours & TicketsPaseo de la Princesa Tours & TicketsSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan) Tours & TicketsPonce Tours & TicketsCastillo San Cristobal Tours & TicketsChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo) Tours & Tickets