- 10-hour Ponce day trip from San Juan
- Discover the wealth of history, culture, and art found in "The Pearl of the South"
- Admire Ponce's visually-striking black- and red-colored firehouse
- Wander around the elegant architectural landmarks of Ponce's main plaza
- Learn about Puerto Rico's indigenous history at Tibes Ceremonial Indian Park
- Explore Latin American and European art at The Ponce Museum of Art
- Small-group tour is limited 15 guests
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cancellation after confirmation is possible if there are not enough passengers to meet the 3-person tour requirement. If this occurs you will be offered an alternative tour date or full refund
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms