- Professional salsa instructor leads the group
- Suitable for dancers of all levels
- Dance as a single or with a partner
- Convenient central location in San Juan
Departure & Return
Jaime Benitez National Park (outdoor park by Condado Lagoon) Corner of Calle Vieques and Wilson Ave, San Juan, PR 00907. We ask that you arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class starting to check in and getting settled before starting promptly at 4pm. Free street parking all around but can be crowded.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Across Caribe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Outdoor Salsa Dance Workshop for Beginners - San Juan, Puerto Rico.