Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- **SWIMMING IS NOT MANDATORY! while it is an option that we highly advise you to take advantage of, no guest is required to swim if they are not comfortable to do so**
- **Upon booking the tour we will reach out to you via text message on the listed number to confirm pick up location, email address, and dinner selection**
- **Dinner options will be Puerto Rican themed with a Pork, Chicken, Fish, and Vegetarian option**
- **THIS IS NOT A KAYAK TOUR. Guests will be transported via motor boat through the protected waters to the best location to see and swim in the bioluminescence**
- **Total time on the water is 45 minutes - 1 hour. Guests will be able to swim for 20 minutes**
- Most travelers can participate
- **Visibility of the bioluminescence will fluctuate with weather, currents, and the moon cycle.**
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY iTourPR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms