Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will contact you after your trip has been confirmed to get your exact location and pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- **The nature walk is a moderate walk through the natural terrain of El Yunque. When there is rain in the rainforest, the trail can become muddy and the walk will be more challenging. We recommend travelers wear a bathing suit under comfortable clothes, a pair of shoes you don't mind getting wet with a pair of sandals or water shoes to change into, and a towel to dry off.**
- **Guest will be able to leave belongings on the bus. The tour provider will not be held responsible for items or belongings lost or damaged during this adventure**
- **El Yunque National Forest is monitored by the Puerto Rican Government. If conditions become hazardous and a portion of El Yunque is closed to preserve the safety of guests, the tour provider will extend the time at Luquillo Beach and Los Kioskos.**
- **This adventure does not enter the ticketed section of El Yunque National Forest. Guests will not be required to purchase additional tickets!**
- Not recommended for elderly travelers or guests in poor physical condition.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caribbean Breeze Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by El Yunque Rainforest, Waterslide, Beach, Dine and Shop Adventure with transport.
- "Don’t bring a backpack unless you are okay with it getting soaked." See review