- Enjoy a wine tasting and Tuscan dinner in a classic winery in San Gimignano
- Sample a number of local wines, olive oils, vinegar, cheeses, and cold meats
- Sit down to a traditional 4-course Tuscan dinner accompanied by more wine
- Choose from two dinner options: the winemaker or a Fiorentina steak
Departure & Return
Meeting point in Via Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano (SI) at the Winery
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.