1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste Tuscan wine at the source with a vineyard tour and light lunch. Explore beyond the center of San Gimignano and visit an organic farm where grapes and olives are grown. Learn about how wine is made and meet the people behind the winery. Sample extra virgin olive oils along with a lunch that includes bruschetta, pasta, and a selection of pecorino cheeses.
- Discover an organic winery just outside San Gimignano
- Taste several Tuscan wines produced on-site
- Sample extra virgin olive oil alongside a light lunch
- Learn about how wine and olive oil are made
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to and from attractions
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointSan Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise of dietary restrictions at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Podere la Marronaia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vineyard Tour with Wine, Olive Oil Tasting and Tuscan Meal?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Vineyard Tour with Wine, Olive Oil Tasting and Tuscan Meal?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Vineyard Tour with Wine, Olive Oil Tasting and Tuscan Meal?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vineyard Tour with Wine, Olive Oil Tasting and Tuscan Meal?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Vineyard Tour with Wine, Olive Oil Tasting and Tuscan Meal
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 55 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaBus Tours - SienaWine Tastings - SienaMountain Bike Tours - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiMountain Bike Tours - ChiantiCategory