3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you have fallen in love with handmade Italian pasta in Tuscany but don’t know how to recreate this crowd-pleaser at home, learn the secrets to making fresh pici, tagliatelle, gnocchi, and traditional sauces during this Tuscan cooking class. Visit your host’s vineyard and olive grove, enjoy a wine tasting and sample of extra-virgin olive oil, and end your class with lunch or dinner in the rustic family kitchen to enjoy what you’ve prepared.
- A cooking class and wine and olive oil tasting in one experience
- Prepare three types of pasta and sauces in a Tuscan family kitchen
- End your lesson with a meal featuring your pastas
- Morning or afternoon start time to best fit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Pici with seasonal sauce
Tagliatelle with seasonal sauce
Gnocchi with seasonal sauce
Cantucci and Vinsanto
Typical Tuscan Dessert Wine with the traditional Tuscan Cantucci
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Martiri di Citerna, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Podere la Marronaia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Pasta Lovers Cooking Class
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSan GimignanoCooking Classes - TuscanyCooking Classes - SienaCooking Classes - ChiantiCategory