45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Tuscany is one of Italy’s most famous wine regions, but you don’t need a full day exploring the vineyards to enjoy a taste of Tuscan wine. The family-run Podere la Marronaia winery is just minutes from San Gimignano and this private 45-minute tour includes a tasting of organic wines and extra virgin olive oils.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via Martiri di Citerna, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Podere la Marronaia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Wine and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tasting
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaWine Tastings - SienaWalking Tours - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiCategory