4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Regularly enabled Tourist and Hiking Guide
Departure & Return
53037 San Gimignano, Province of Siena, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For any other information, please contact us
- For the activity we are going to make an average physical preparation and a good health condition are required (please notify any eventual particular health condition in advance).
- For private transfer request, please contact us indicating the place of departure, we will provide you with a quote
- Requirements: Hiking boots or gym shoes (NO sandals or open shoes), comfortable clothing, backpack, water 1l at least, hat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Book Tuscany Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hiking Around The Tower of San Gimignano Including Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hiking Around The Tower of San Gimignano Including Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hiking Around The Tower of San Gimignano Including Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hiking Around The Tower of San Gimignano Including Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hiking Around The Tower of San Gimignano Including Wine Tasting
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan GimignanoHiking - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHiking - SienaWalking Tours - SienaHiking - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiCategory