Explore our promoted experiences
- Hassle-free transfers to and from many San Francisco hotels
- This semi-guided tour allows time for spontaneous adventure
- Visit the iconic sites without worrying about parking lots and crowds
- Departures 365 days a year, guaranteed
Departure & Return
Meet at the Mason street entrance (Eastern entrance). Please check your email confirmation from Extranomical Tours or contact the provider to confirm your pick-up details and time
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Exact destinations & itinerary may differ due to weather, road conditions, and the guide's discretion.
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years and under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height. Any guest that does not provide their child's safety seat at the time of the tour and does not inform the tour operator in advance may not be allowed to board the tour and will not be subject to refund.
- For hotel pickups, please select the Hilton Union Square if your hotel is not listed.
- The Giant Sequoias Grove is located at a higher elevation and the hike is dependent on trail conditions, especially from October through May. Ice and snow might make the trail unsafe to hike. The decision of whether it is safe to go on the hike will be made on a day by day basis. Therefore, a visit cannot be guaranteed. However, while the trail might be closed, guests get to spend more time in Yosemite Valley. There you can see all the other great sights Yosemite has to offer, including El Capitan, Inspiration Point, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls and more.
- Access to the Sequoia Grove can be difficult during winter months, generally October through April, and other activities may be substituted at the discretion of the guide.
- During winter months, temperatures in Yosemite can vary drastically to the ones in San Francisco. Therefore, it is recommend to wear winter clothes, especially shoes or boots with rubber soles and treads.
- Tour makes stops for breakfast, lunch, and on the trip back for dinner. Meals are not included.
- Audio guides are available in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese. Specify language at time of booking under special requirements.
- Since there is limited to no storage within Yosemite, please make sure to only bring what you can easily carry with you. Oversized luggage will be subject to an additional $50 fee from the local operator.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extranomical Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.