Explore our promoted experiences
- Private 4-hour San Francisco sightseeing tour by 1970s Volkswagen bus
- Get into the groove with the vehicle’s fun neon-blue seats shag carpet
- See Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, North Beach, the Castro, the Mission, downtown and more
- Experience the sites with your closest friends and family (six people total)
- Enjoy six stops for photo ops, and hear entertaining stories and history from your personal guide
- Choose from several departure times to suit your schedule
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private Tour has a predetermined route, however, our tour guides will be happy to customize it when possible.
- In order to book a tour in French or Spanish, at least a week's notice is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- While not wheelchair accessible, we are totally happy to help in folding a wheelchair and have everyone join in the fun!
- TIPS - please and thank you! It is customary for those of us who work in the service industry to expect to earn gratuity in order to meet living standards. Usually is 15%-20% of your total purchase or at least $100 for the tour. Thanks in advance!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY San Francisco Love Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms