8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit some of the top wineries in Napa and Sonoma counties on this private wine tour from San Francisco. Traveling by private vehicle with your own chauffeur, you'll discover the best of California wine country as you enjoy wine tastings at select wineries. When booking, select the option that suits your group size. Because this is a private tour, your itinerary can be customized.
- Private wine tour from San Francisco to Napa and Sonoma
- Enjoy inexpensive wine tastings at wineries chosen from a predetermined list provided by the tour operator, or customize your tour with your own list of wineries to visit
- Receive one bottle of wine as a gift
- See the Golden Gate Bridge
Saved to wishlist!
Available predetermined wine tour itineraries
Pre-travel consultation to plan and customize your group's itinerary and tour experience
Optional group photograph service on the northern end of the Golden Gate Bridge
Pickup and drop-off from hotels/residences within a 5-mile radius of San Francisco
Up to 5 winery stops within 8 hours
Guide (You will have a private driver and each winery offers its own guided tour)
Gratuities (standard 20% gratuity charged on total gross amount after trip completion)
Additional time past the first 8 hours
Wine Tasting Fees
Fuel Fee due to recent gas price increase - $45/per tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airbnb or residence within San Francisco city limits. Additional fee for all other destinations.
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Reservations larger than 7 people should contact the tour operator for additional details per group size
- List of wineries with Inexpensive tasting options will be provided by the tour operator via email, AFTER the tour has been booked via Viator.
- ***ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL & DOMESTIC TRAVEL AGENTS: ALL AGENTS OR THIRD PARTIES MUST PROVIDE LEAD TRAVELER'S DIRECT CONTACT INFORMATION UPON BOOKING. THE LEAD TRAVELER'S EMAIL ADDRESS AND MOBILE PHONE NUMBER MUST BE PROVIDED. BOOKING WILL BE REJECTED IMMEDIATELY IF NAME OF LEAD TRAVELER AND PHONE NUMBER OF LEAD TRAVELER ARE IGNORED OR NOT PROPERLY FILLED OUT IN RESERVATION.
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS AND AGENTS MUST CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY, AS WE DO NOT DIAL OUT TO INTERNATIONAL PHONE NUMBERS (WE ONLY ACCEPT INCOMING INTERNATIONAL PHONE CALLS AND SMS TEXT).***IF UNABLE TO REACH OFFICE VIA PHONE, INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS SHOULD TEXT THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS TO THE OFFICE NUMBER, TO EXPEDITE COMMUNICATION WITH WINE TOUR PLANNING***
- Tour operator requires a credit card and expiration date on file for any potential additional costs not paid in full via this booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hansom Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Sonoma and Napa Wine Tour from San Francisco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Sonoma and Napa Wine Tour from San Francisco?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Sonoma and Napa Wine Tour from San Francisco
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoShore Excursions - CaliforniaFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaPorts of Call Tours - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaShore Excursions - SausalitoFood Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - SausalitoWine Tastings - SausalitoPorts of Call Tours - SausalitoFull-day Tours - SausalitoShore Excursions - Napa & SonomaFood Tours - Napa & SonomaBus Tours - Napa & SonomaWine Tastings - Napa & SonomaPorts of Call Tours - Napa & SonomaFull-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Pacific Heights Tours & TicketsBaker Beach Tours & TicketsPresidio Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMoMA) Tours & TicketsToronado Pub Tours & TicketsAngel Island Immigration Station Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Zoo Tours & TicketsMacondray Lane Tours & TicketsBarbary Coast Trail Tours & TicketsNorth Beach Tours & TicketsExploratorium Tours & TicketsSan Francisco International Airport (SFO) Tours & TicketsAquarium of the Bay Tours & TicketsAnchor Brewing Company Tours & TicketsBay Bridge Tours & TicketsSea Cliff Tours & TicketsUSS Pampanito Tours & TicketsThe Cannery Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Playhouse Tours & TicketsMarine Mammal Center Tours & Tickets