- A full-day tour of Napa Valley with stops at three boutique wineries
- Learn about the history of San Francisco and the wine region north of the city from an expert guide
- Sample five or six wines at each stop and get a detailed explanation on how the wine is made
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in San Francisco
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You must contact the supplier directly at least 48 hours prior to your tour to confirm hotel pickup time. Hotel pick ups occur between 8:00-9:00am depending on the hotel location.
Please provide your hotel pickup information at time of booking.
Please note: Pick-ups are offered from most hotels in San Francisco (not outside the city, i.e. SFO)
- Cruise Ship Terminal @ Pier 27
What To Expect
Settle in to three family-owned wineries as you stop to sample their award-winning blends. The knowledgeable staff will offer explanation about the wine-making process while you sip on five to six varietals.
You’ll pause for lunch at Napa’s Oxbow Public Market, where oysters, salads, gourmet sandwiches, ice cream and more are available for purchase. Your tour will conclude with a relaxing drive back to San Francisco and drop-off directly at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- MUST be at least 21 years to consume alcohol
- Child rate is available for guests under 21 years
- Guests traveling with children under the age of 8 will need to provide their own car seat and take responsibility for installing it into the vehicle. Please contact local operator after booking to confirm car seat compatibility
- Please provide your contact information (i.e. email and phone number) and hotel information at time of booking
- It is recommended to dress in layers as the weather can vary dramatically from San Francisco to Napa
- Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free lunch options are available at Oxbow Public Market
- Please leave a note in the "Special Requirements" field at time of booking if you are celebrating an anniversary, honeymoon, birthday, or another special occasion to receive a special gift
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Dream Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Experience Legendary Winemaking: Napa Valley Wine Tour from San Francisco.