Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour morning tour to Muir Woods and Sausalito, from San Francisco
- Spend time in the ancient redwood forests in Muir Woods
- Meander around the shops, galleries and waterfront walkways in charming Sausalito
- Cross the Golden Gate Bridge and see the Pacific Ocean
- Have the option to stay on your own in Sausalito for more time to explore
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Taste of SF Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It was just enough time, but if you want to do some hiking to the 4th bridge the beach you'll need more time, The driver was extremely rude!" See review
- "That won’t be enough if you are a dedicated biker but it’s a good way of checking it out on a first visit." See review
- "Muir Woods is a special place to visit and Sausalito is always a nice stop." See review