- Transportation via luxury coach with WiFi and restroom
- Admission and free time in Muir Woods
- Time to explore Sausalito independently
- Boat cruise around Alcatraz
Departure & Return
Gray Line Union Square Departure Location downtown. Departure time: 7:40 AM Please be at the above address by 7:25 AM to check-in. Please contact us 48 hours prior to departure date to confirm.
Gray Line Fisherman’s Departure Location (on the the corner of Leavenworth St. & Jefferson St.) Departure Time: 8:00 AM Please be at the above address by 7:45 AM. Please contact us 48 hours prior to departure date to confirm.
Customers will be dropped off at Pier 41/ Pier 39. Driver will direct customers to the Escape from the Rock landing. This ends the bus transport portion of tour. Customers will need to make their own way back from whence they came.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- In an effort to conserve Muir Woods and the Giant Redwood trees for future generations, the National Parks Services has recently restricted access to the park to only a limited number of parking slots. Unfortunately we are not able to secure the same departure time for every day. Please read the redemption instructions carefully.
- Please contact us 48 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line San Francisco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms