Explore our promoted experiences
- Self-guided bike tour of Golden Gate Park in San Francisco
- Ride to landmarks such as California Academy of Sciences, DeYoung Museum, Legion of Honor, Japanese Tea Garden and Stow Lake
- Pedal along bike paths and tree-shaded roads that go throughout the large park
- Stop to explore places of interest in more depth
- Have the option to go all the way to the Pacific Ocean and Ocean Beach or Land’s End
Departure & Return
Currently we are supplying all of our Golden Gate Park Bike Rental reservations through our sister-company Parkwide Bike Rentals located inside Golden Gate Park @ the music concourse. (between the DeYoung Museum and California Academy of Sciences.) As of January 2021 open Saturdays & Sundays only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (book child bike and we will outfit upon arrival)
- Must be able to ride a bike, no training wheels available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Visitors are required to maintain 6ft of social distance from other parties and staff.
- Curbside pick-up is available for all rentals. Bikes will be brought out to you and likewise you can leave them outside upon your return.
- All staff is required to wear PPE to ensure everyone's safety. Visitors will be asked to come wearing their own PPE. Masks are available for sale for those that do not have their own.
- Staff will disinfect the equipment before a safety demonstration so you will know that it is clean.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bay City Bike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands