5 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Spend the day exploring San Francisco’s vibrant neighborhoods on a small-group tour. Walk the bustling streets of Chinatown and North Beach and feel the groove on Haight Street. Leave the urban grid behind and relax under the towering redwood trees in Muir Woods National Monument, then stop in Sausalito for free time to admire waterfront views, peruse upscale boutiques, and have lunch (own expense).
- Explore San Francisco’s diverse neighborhoods on a small-group tour
- Admire towering redwood trees at Muir Woods National Monument
- Avoid tourist traps and the hassle of driving and pubic transportation
- Round-trip transportation from Fisherman’s Wharf
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch in Sausalito
Muir Woods entrance fee ($15)
Departure & Return
2800 Hyde St , 2800 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY SF Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Best Day in San Francisco with Muir Woods?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best Day in San Francisco with Muir Woods?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best Day in San Francisco with Muir Woods?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Best Day in San Francisco with Muir Woods
5 to 30 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoBus Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - SausalitoHistorical Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - Napa & SonomaHistorical Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Marine Mammal CenterGhirardelli SquareSan Francisco DungeonHayes ValleyJames R. Herman Cruise Terminal at Pier 27Cow HollowFort MasonSausalito Vista PointMarrakech Magic TheaterChildren's Creativity MuseumSeward Street SlidesOracle ParkVesuvio CafeFerry BuildingPresidioNob HillJapanese Tea GardenCliff HouseAnchor Brewing CompanyFerry Plaza Farmers Market