- Explore San Francisco’s diverse neighborhoods on a small-group tour
- Admire towering redwood trees at Muir Woods National Monument
- Avoid tourist traps and the hassle of driving and pubic transportation
- Round-trip transportation from Fisherman’s Wharf
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY SF Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands