Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Visit Alcatraz, with round-trip ferry and admission included
- Walking tour of craft bars/breweries in trendy neighborhoods
- Craft beer tastings and snacks included
- Small-group tour of 12 people or fewer for a personal experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
EVERYDAY--PART 1: ALCATRAZ: Redeem your "voucher" for tickets at the Alcatraz Landing (Pier 33) ticket booth before your "departure time". Your Alcatraz Ferry departs 30 min later. Ferries return from Alcatraz every 30 min, ride any. Eat lunch on your own, then go to the appropriate beer tour below.
MONDAY-FRIDAY--PART 2: BEER TOUR - 2pm. Please arrive a few minutes early. If you don't see your tour guide, please ask a brewery staff member.
SATURDAY--PART 2: BEER TOUR - 2pm. Please arrive a few minutes early. If you don't see your tour guide, please ask a brewery staff member.
SUNDAY--PART 2: BEER TOUR - 2pm. Please arrive a few minutes early. If you don't see your tour guide, please ask a brewery staff member.
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 4 hours after start of beer tour.
SUNDAYS, 4 hours after start of beer tour.
SATURDAYS, 4 hours after start of beer tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All Passenger names must be provided to redeem Alcatraz tickets. Only passengers listed on the voucher will be able to go to Alcatraz
- All clients must arrive together at the Alcatraz ticket booth with their government issued photo ID or they will not be issued tickets
- Alcatraz tickets are for the time and date selected and may not be changed
- Alcatraz audio tour is available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Mandarin, Portuguese and Korean
- You may leave Alcatraz Island at any time; ferries depart every 30 to 40 minutes
- NOTE: THIS IS A TWO DAY TOUR! Alcatraz on Day 1, and Craft Beer Tour on Day 2.
- Beer tour destinations are chosen based on the best quality experiences available that day
- Expect to walk about 2 miles (3.5 km)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 21 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY SF on Tap - Craft Beer Walking Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Alcatraz and Walking Craft Beer Combo Tour.