Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the haunted history of Salt Lake City with a guided ghost tour
- Visit haunted mansions, train depots, cemeteries and more
- Hear spooky stories of the ghosts that haunt the downtown buildings
- Try to summon the ghosts and test out ghost finding equipment
Departure & Return
Bus Stop location is located on West Temple across from the Family History Library in downtown SLC. Look for our Grimm Ghost Sign or the Black Grimm Ghost Tours Bus. Parking is free at the meters along the streets at night. Another option is to use the free downtown public transit system
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Some of the stories may not be appropriate for children 12 and under. (We let you decide as a parent/guardian to bring them)
- All guests must be checked in at least 10 minutes prior to the tour or they will be considered a no-show and we reserve the right to sell your seats to stand-by guests. No refunds will be given for being late or missing the tour. A 24 Hour Notice is Required for Reschedules or Cancelations or No Refunds Will Be Given.
- DISCLAIMER: Grimm Ghost Tours accepts no responsibility for personal injury, or harm of any nature and reserves the right at all times to refuse admission or cancel a tour. By attending the tour, you confirm that you are of suitable mental and physical health. If a tour is canceled you will be able to attend another tour or have your purchase refunded. Some of the stories on our tours may not be suitable for children under 12 years of age. RELEASE, INDEMNITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT I hereby agree for myself, my heirs and for anyone on my behalf, to the fullest extent allowed by law, to RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Grimm Ghost Tours and/or Astral Tours LLC., their owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, volunteers, representative, affiliates, successors and assigns from any and all responsibility and legal liability for any property damage, personal injury, damage or death which may result directly or indirectly from participation in the tour, whether such injury or damage was foreseeable, including any claim regarding design or maintenance of the premises, design or condition of any equipment utilized while engaged in the tour, or any other cause or claim arising from participation in the tour, including any claims of breach of contract or other legal theory, including negligence. PROMISE NOT TO SUE I PROMISE TO NOT SUE, and to INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND Grimm Ghost Tours and/or Astral Tours LLC for any claim of injury, damage or death which may occur from my participating in the tour. Should any claim or action be asserted in contravention to this agreement, I or my successor shall be liable for all expenses, INCLUDING LEGAL FEES incurred by Grimm Ghost Tours and/or Astral Tours LLC and that if a claim or action is brought, it shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the State or Federal Court in the State of Utah, and no other jurisdiction, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person who fails to comply with the terms and conditions and/or rules for the event in which this ticket is issued. COVID19/CORONAVIRUS RELATED: I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing. I further acknowledge that Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I further acknowledge that Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, staff, and other clients and their families. I voluntarily seek services provided by Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment. I attest that: * I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell. * I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days. * I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within The United States of America in the last 14 days. * I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. * I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities. * I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I hereby release and agree to hold Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC harmless from and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the company, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC. I understand that this release discharges Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the company with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC. This liability waiver and release extends to the company together with all owners, partners, and employees. If a tour is canceled you will be able to attend another tour or have your purchase refunded.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grimm Ghost Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands