Explore our promoted experiences
- See the buildings of Old San Juan at their prettiest at sunset
- A great introduction for first-time visitors
- Get food and nightlife recommendations to last the rest of your trip
- The short duration of this tour is ideal for time-pressed travelers
Departure & Return
All travelers must meet the guide in Plaza Colón in Old San Juan. Uber and taxis can drop-off at the plaza Parking recommended at Doña Fela Parking Garage No hotel or airport pick-up
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
Uber and Taxis pick-up available at the Plaza.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Patria Tours Puerto Rico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We had a great time throughout the walk and would definitely recommend it to other families." See review