- 2.5-hour walking tour through San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Admire the architecture of Cathedral of San Juan Bautista, which opened in 1540
- See San Jose Church, one of the most famous works of architecture on the whole island
- Stop by the red-and-white entryway known as Puerta De San Juan, the only gate remaining from the Spanish colonial area
- Pass the Ballaja Barracks, Casa Blanca, Plaza del Quinto Centenario, and the Museo de Las Americas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
We meet by the Banco Popular de PR Headquarters Building terrace area. Transportation is provided only when booking the tour with the transportation option at an additional charge.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The city was founded in 1521 AD, so there's a lot of history to uncover. Travel from Paseo de la Princesa all the way to La Fortaleza, seeing sights and hearing stories from your guide.
Pass the Ballaja Barracks, the military barracks built in 1864 for the Spanish troops and their families, and admire well-known places such as the Cathedral of San Juan Bautista, El Convento Hotel, San Jose Church, and Castillo San Felipe del Morro.
Walk through the Puerta De San Juan, built in 1635 as a guarded entrance to the city — it’s the only one out of the six created that still remains in the city. See other sites such as La Casa Blanca, Plaza del Quinto Centenario, and Felisa Rincón de Gautier Museum before your tour ends and you get dropped back off at the hotel you were picked up from.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum of 4 persons required for tour to operate.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Old San Juan Deluxe Walking Tour.