- Search for waterfalls in the lush rain forests of Puerto Rico
- Spend the day hiking, swimming, sliding, and sunbathing
- This tour is suitable for travelers of all ages
- A smaller group means a personalized experience
Departure & Return
You will meet the guide then follow him/her to the start point. Please note that you need YOUR OWN CAR. Uber/cabs WILL NOT take you or pick you up from the location. *** Depending on the season this tour might start before the scheduled time to avoid arriving at the river when it's crowded.
Guests will enjoy a beach front lunch at a restaurant of your choice at Luquillo Beach or a local mom and pop cuisine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bestours, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Meet your Guide for Waterfall Short Hike Adventure in Tinajas.