18 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accredited and Professional Tourist guide or Ranger
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pick from hotels, lodges and guest houses within Johannesburg and Pretoria.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nhlalala Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kruger National Park - 2 Days Kruger huts accommodation ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kruger National Park - 2 Days Kruger huts accommodation ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kruger National Park - 2 Days Kruger huts accommodation ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kruger National Park - 2 Days Kruger huts accommodation ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kruger National Park - 2 Days Kruger huts accommodation
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesJohannesburgPretoriaCape Town4WD Tours - GautengUnique Experiences - GautengSporting Events - GautengBus Tours - GautengNature and Wildlife - GautengSafaris - GautengExtreme - GautengFull-day Tours - Gauteng4WD Tours - JohannesburgUnique Experiences - JohannesburgSporting Events - JohannesburgBus Tours - JohannesburgNature and Wildlife - JohannesburgSafaris - JohannesburgExtreme - JohannesburgFull-day Tours - Johannesburg4WD Tours - Victoria FallsUnique Experiences - Victoria FallsSporting Events - Victoria FallsBus Tours - Victoria FallsNature and Wildlife - Victoria FallsSafaris - Victoria FallsExtreme - Victoria FallsFull-day Tours - Victoria FallsCategory