11 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This is a great pick for time-tight travelers keen to spot the Big 5. Save time researching which game reserve to go to, and enjoy a stress-free day where everything is organized for you, including round-trip transport, lunch, and National Park fees. Go to Pilanesberg National Park at sunrise—the best time for viewing wildlife, and spend several hours on an exciting SUV game drive.
- Spot the Big 5 by going on a sunrise trip to Pilanesberg Game Reserve
- No need to bring food with you—lunch at a scenic lodge is included
- Avoid the stress of planning transport—door-to-door transfers are included
- Enjoy commentary about local wildlife from a guide
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Please wait for the guide at the hotel reception or foyer on the ground floor. He will have a name badge identifying himself. If you are staying at a guest house or private residence please make sure the gate bell works and if possible, wait just on the inside of the gate. Also, if possible, let us have your mobile number so we can WhatsApp or text you.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mmilo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pilanesberg Game Reserve 6 Hour Sunrise Safari from Johannesburg or Pretoria?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pilanesberg Game Reserve 6 Hour Sunrise Safari from Johannesburg or Pretoria?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pilanesberg Game Reserve 6 Hour Sunrise Safari from Johannesburg or Pretoria?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pilanesberg Game Reserve 6 Hour Sunrise Safari from Johannesburg or Pretoria?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Make sure you understand if you are going to be in safari vehicle vs. A private vehicle." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews