3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a half-day rock climbing at Hartebeespoort Dam under the supervision of an experience guide. Experts and novices alike are welcome on this tour, which includes the use of all equipment and instruction if you need it. Stop midday and eat lunch while enjoying the rugged scenery. Round-trip transportation from Johannesburg included.
- Go rock climbing at Hartebeespoort Dam with a guide
- All equipment and instruction included
- Guide will set a variety of routes, suited to novices and experts alike
- Choose the level of instruction you need
- Travel in rugged 4x4 vehicle off the beaten path
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Johannesburg
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
3 to 4 hours of climbing
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location within Johannesburg including Airbnb’s, airport and guest houses
- O.R. Tambo International Airport, 1 Jones Rd, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, 1632, South Africa
- Lanseria Airport, Lanseria South Africa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Soul Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Guided Rock Climbing Tour from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Guided Rock Climbing Tour from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Guided Rock Climbing Tour from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Guided Rock Climbing Tour from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Guided Rock Climbing Tour from Johannesburg
3 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPretoria4WD Tours - GautengSporting Events - GautengBus Tours - GautengExtreme - GautengHalf-day Tours - Gauteng4WD Tours - JohannesburgSporting Events - JohannesburgBus Tours - JohannesburgExtreme - JohannesburgHalf-day Tours - Johannesburg4WD Tours - Victoria FallsSporting Events - Victoria FallsBus Tours - Victoria FallsExtreme - Victoria FallsHalf-day Tours - Victoria FallsCategory