6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Even out-of-towners will feel comfortable striking out on this 6-mile (10-kilometer) hike through the Magaliesberg Mountains with a guide in the lead. Round-trip transportation from Johannesburg means no need for a rental car; you can focus on the scenery on the ride. As you hike through the landscape, learn about the native flora and fauna through guided commentary. The circular route has several turn-off points if the going gets to tough for any group members.
- Round-trip transportation from Johannesburg
- Use of hiking poles to assist on the trek
- Guide provides navigation and commentary on the sights
- Bottled and picnic lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location in Johannesburg including the airport, Airbnb’s and guest houses
- O.R. Tambo International Airport, 1 Jones Rd, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, 1632, South Africa
- Lanseria Airport, Lanseria South Africa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DJM Adventures T/A South Africa Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nature Hike from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nature Hike from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nature Hike from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nature Hike from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Nature Hike from Johannesburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPretoria4WD Tours - GautengSporting Events - GautengBus Tours - GautengExtreme - GautengHalf-day Tours - Gauteng4WD Tours - JohannesburgSporting Events - JohannesburgBus Tours - JohannesburgExtreme - JohannesburgHalf-day Tours - Johannesburg4WD Tours - Victoria FallsSporting Events - Victoria FallsBus Tours - Victoria FallsExtreme - Victoria FallsHalf-day Tours - Victoria FallsCategory