4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This tour allows visitors to walk side by side with African elephants on this guided stroll through the bush. With keepers accompanying you, learn about the biology, behavior, and conservation status of these large mammals. Lunch in the game park's lodge and a return drive through the Cradle of Humankind are included, as well as convenient pickup and drop-off in Guateng.
- National park fees included means no hidden costs
- Morning tea and lunch ensure you won't go hungry
- Guides provide guided narration on elephant behavior and conservation status
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for the utmost convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
I hour walk in the bush with elephants
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- O.R. Tambo International Airport, 1 Jones Rd, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, 1632, South Africa
- Lanseria Airport, Lanseria South Africa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Soul Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Elephant Walk Guided Tour from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Elephant Walk Guided Tour from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Elephant Walk Guided Tour from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Elephant Walk Guided Tour from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you want to get up close and personal to elephants and be able to interact with them, then this is a must." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Elephant Walk Guided Tour from Johannesburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPretoria4WD Tours - GautengSporting Events - GautengBus Tours - GautengNature and Wildlife - GautengExtreme - GautengHalf-day Tours - Gauteng4WD Tours - JohannesburgSporting Events - JohannesburgBus Tours - JohannesburgNature and Wildlife - JohannesburgExtreme - JohannesburgHalf-day Tours - Johannesburg4WD Tours - Victoria FallsSporting Events - Victoria FallsBus Tours - Victoria FallsNature and Wildlife - Victoria FallsExtreme - Victoria FallsHalf-day Tours - Victoria FallsCategory