2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Embrace the African safari experience on this overnight excursion filled with game drives, animal sightings, campfires, and exploring Pilanesberg National Park and Game Reserve. The park is conveniently located just a 3-hour drive from Johannesburg (round-trip transportation included) so you won’t waste time in transit. Instead, devote your time to searching for the “big five” on a combined 12 hours of guided game drives.
- An overnight safari packed with two days of game drives
- Dawn and dusk game drives increase your chances of spotting lions
- Spend the night in classic canvas safari tents
- Enjoy traditional dinner served under the stars
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight accommodation in a safari tent ( showers and toilets are communal and separate from the tents)
12 hours of game drives
All return transfers from you hotel
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from any location within Johannesburg area including airports, Airbnb’s And guest houses
- O.R. Tambo International Airport, 1 Jones Rd, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, 1632, South Africa
- Lanseria Airport, Lanseria South Africa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a headlight for the evenings
- Warm jackets are required for the night drives
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY DJM Adventures T/A South Africa Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pilanesberg camping Safari from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pilanesberg camping Safari from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pilanesberg camping Safari from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pilanesberg camping Safari from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pilanesberg camping Safari from Johannesburg
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPretoria4WD Tours - GautengSporting Events - GautengBus Tours - GautengOvernight Tours - GautengNature and Wildlife - GautengSafaris - GautengMulti-day Tours - GautengExtreme - Gauteng4WD Tours - JohannesburgSporting Events - JohannesburgBus Tours - JohannesburgOvernight Tours - JohannesburgNature and Wildlife - JohannesburgSafaris - JohannesburgMulti-day Tours - JohannesburgExtreme - Johannesburg4WD Tours - Victoria FallsSporting Events - Victoria FallsBus Tours - Victoria FallsOvernight Tours - Victoria FallsNature and Wildlife - Victoria FallsSafaris - Victoria FallsMulti-day Tours - Victoria FallsExtreme - Victoria FallsCategory