6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Port Elizabeth on this full-day tour, which includes stops a local breweries and a township cultural experience. Follow a guide on a walking tour thought the city center, stopping at highlights such as Donkin Reserve at Belmont Terrace, the old lighthouse, and Fort Frederick. Stop at a craft brewery for a beer tasting and have a meal with a local family in Walmer Township.
- Immersive experience in Port Elizabeth
- Comprehensive tour of city highlights in just one day
- Beer tasting at a craft brewery
- Lunch with a local family in Walmer Township
- Walking tour of the central city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The tour includes a pick up from any location in Port Elizabeth.
- Port Elizabeth
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Afroventures Tours & Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ultimate Port Elizabeth Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ultimate Port Elizabeth Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ultimate Port Elizabeth Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ultimate Port Elizabeth Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ultimate Port Elizabeth Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPort ElizabethBus Tours - StellenboschHistorical Tours - StellenboschHalf-day Tours - StellenboschBus Tours - Cape TownHistorical Tours - Cape TownHalf-day Tours - Cape TownBus Tours - JohannesburgHistorical Tours - JohannesburgHalf-day Tours - JohannesburgCategory