- Enjoy a half-day safari and look out for South Africa’s “Big Five”
- Learn about local wildlife through guide insights
- A special opportunity to see animals in their natural habitat
- Hassle-free half-day tour with round-trip transportation
Departure & Return
You will be contacted the evening before your safari to confirm meeting time. We will meet at the entrance gate itself at the start time of your safari, please follow the signs for Addo Elephant National Park from the town of Colchester. There is safe parking for your vehicle at the start point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Just Safaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff