3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tsitikama National Park; Ostrich Farm, Cango Caves and Diaz Museum
Flights, Lunches & Dinners, Porterage,Personal Purchases
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up arrangements from guests accommodation can be arranged, from Port Elizabeth Airport or Port Elizabeth Harbour quayside
- Port Elizabeth Airport, Port Elizabeth South Africa
- Port Elizabeth
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Umzantsi Afrika Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Umzantsi - 3 Day Garden Route from Port Elizabeth ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Umzantsi - 3 Day Garden Route from Port Elizabeth ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Umzantsi - 3 Day Garden Route from Port Elizabeth ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Umzantsi - 3 Day Garden Route from Port Elizabeth ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Umzantsi - 3 Day Garden Route from Port Elizabeth
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPort ElizabethShore Excursions - StellenboschBus Tours - StellenboschNature and Wildlife - StellenboschSafaris - StellenboschMulti-day Tours - StellenboschPorts of Call Tours - StellenboschShore Excursions - Cape TownBus Tours - Cape TownNature and Wildlife - Cape TownSafaris - Cape TownMulti-day Tours - Cape TownPorts of Call Tours - Cape TownShore Excursions - JohannesburgBus Tours - JohannesburgNature and Wildlife - JohannesburgSafaris - JohannesburgMulti-day Tours - JohannesburgPorts of Call Tours - JohannesburgCategory