Departure & Return
We all meet at an amazing Coffee Shop called The Grand in downtown Phoenix. Please arrive early if you want to order coffee or breakfast as we will depart at 7am sharp. I strongly recommend using Uber, Lyft or the Lightrail to get to this location. Everyone must meet here.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There is a 45 minute Hike included in this trip. You can opt out of that portion and wait for the group by the entrance which is a great place to take pictures and relax.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountainside Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon & Sedona Tour.