- Easy meetup with your local guide at the Fontaine du Soleil
- Experience Old Town, Castle Hill, and beyond
- Enjoy homemade pissaladière, a Nice specialty
- Limited to 10 travelers, you'll get a small-group, intimate experience
Departure & Return
➡️ MEETING POINT: IN FRONT OF THE BIG FOUNTAIN ON THE SQUARE MASSENA ⛲️ The guide will be easily recognizable with a yellow t-shirt and our logo.
The tour ends at Castle Hill overlooking the view of Nice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY NiceFunTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands