- Explore Nice’s Old Town (Vieux Nice) on a small-group tour with a guide
- Visit a produce and flower market and taste a local delicacy
- Learn about Nice’s rich history and culture from your guide
- Admire architecture and monuments, and learn the significance of top sights
Departure & Return
Under the sign "CASTEL" (next to the flags), the last stairs going to the beach before "la Colline du Chateau" (Castle Hill)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please notify your preference for the departure time, specially for groups of more than 6 persons. Our departure times are flexible and depend on the bookings we receive. If you would like a different time and day departure, please ask us sending a question
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please tell us if you speak another language than booked (French, Spanish, Italian, etc)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nice Creative Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms