3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Provence is renowned for its fine wines and this half-day tasting tour from Nice visits two of the region’s organic wineries. Learn more about French winemaking and classifications on a winery tour; sample red, white, and rosé wines during expert-led wine tastings; and taste regional specialties including candied fruits, violet flowers, olive oil, and chocolates.
- 4-hour Provence organic wine tasting tour from Nice
- Explore the scenic vineyards and organic vineries of Bellet Hill in Provence
- Learn more about French wine, ‘terroir’, and wine classifications during a winery tour
- Sample a variety of red, white, and rosé wines during expert-led wine tastings
- Pair organic wines with Provencal specialties such as candied fruits, fruit marmalades, and crystallized violet flowers
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, wine and food tasting, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to seven people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Your own purchases
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.We can pick up travelers from their hotels or private address if they are located in Nice downtown, or we can meet with them at the tourist office. Please advise during confirmation where would be the pick up.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Nice , Nice, Nice, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Hotel Le Negresco , 37 Promenade des Anglais, 06000 Nice France
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for child due to wine tasting
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Riviera Tours & Transfers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It gives you plenty of time to do other things before the 2pm pickup and plenty of time in the evening to have dinner and more fun." See review
- "We would highly recommend this tour, especially if you prefer smaller groups and want to taste wines that are only found in the Bellet appelation." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Provence Organic Wine Small Group Half Day Tour with Tastings from Nice
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNiceFood Tours - French RivieraBus Tours - French RivieraWine Tastings - French RivieraHalf-day Tours - French RivieraFood Tours - Monte-CarloBus Tours - Monte-CarloWine Tastings - Monte-CarloHalf-day Tours - Monte-CarloFood Tours - CannesBus Tours - CannesWine Tastings - CannesHalf-day Tours - CannesCategory
Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)Castellane Quai des États-UnisMassena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)Massena Square (Place Masséna)Villa KerylosMarc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)Villa Ephrussi de RothschildCote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)TourrettesChateau de CrematHotel NegrescoSt. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)Quai LunelChateau Saint-Martin & SpaMolinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)St. Paul de Vence