10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend an afternoon soaking in the natural wonders of Ile Sante-Marguerite, just a ferry ride away from Nice. Set out from the port of Nice on an hour-long crossing to this island paradise. Once here you'll have as much time as you wish to independently explore the local village, hiking trails, and sights—including the infamous Fort Royal, once home to the mysterious 'Man in the Iron Mask.' When your day trip is through use your round-trip ticket for ferry service back to Nice, savoring spectacular French Riveria views en route.
- Round-trip ferry from Nice to Ile Sainte-Marguerite
- Spend a day independently exploring Ile Sainte-Marguerite, a nature lover's paradise off the coast of France
- Enjoy panoramic views of the French Riviera during your 1-hour ferry crossing
- Go hiking, check out the local wildlife or visit the legendary Fort Royal
- Admire the island’s rich flora and fauna and thick forests
- Enjoy convenient, hassle-free ferry transport to and from Nice port
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip ferry ride
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Billetterie Trans Côte D'Azur - Nice , Quai Lunel, 06300 Nice, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Drinks are available to purchase on board; no bathroom facilities on the ferry
- Be sure to check exact ferry return times before you depart from Nice in the morning as the timetable can change according to the time of year
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trans Cote d Azur
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ferry from Nice to the Island Sainte Marguerite?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ferry from Nice to the Island Sainte Marguerite?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ferry from Nice to the Island Sainte Marguerite?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ferry from Nice to the Island Sainte Marguerite
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ferry ServicesTransportation ServicesWater Transfers Transfers & Ground TransportNiceFerry Services - French RivieraTransportation Services - French RivieraWater Transfers - French RivieraFerry Services - Monte-CarloTransportation Services - Monte-CarloWater Transfers - Monte-CarloFerry Services - CannesTransportation Services - CannesWater Transfers - CannesCategory
Quai des États-UnisChateau Saint-Martin & SpaQuai LunelSt. Paul de VenceVilla Ephrussi de RothschildNice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)Chateau de CrematMassena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)Hotel NegrescoVilla KerylosNice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)Massena Square (Place Masséna)Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)Hard Rock Cafe NiceMolinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)Castellane Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)TourrettesVillefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)