1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Marguerite and Aimé Maeght Foundation is a private art museum in Saint-Paul de Vence on the French Riviera. On this self-guided tour, spend as long as you like admiring the vast collection of modern and contemporary art, which includes works by Joan Miró, Alberto Giacometti, and Marc Chagall, as well as regular temporary exhibitions of contemporary artists.
- Flexible entrance ticket: visit at a time that suits you
- Huge art collection including Miró, Giacometti, and Chagall
- Admire in-situ art pieces, murals, and sculpture gardens
- Self-guided tour lets you explore at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
7/3/2021 - 3/22/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Free for disabled people and children under 10 years old
- The Maeght Foundation is equipped with audioguides, adult version French / English / Italian and French / English / Italian child version available for a fee of 3€
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fondation Marguerite et Aime Maeght
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fondation Maeght Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Fondation Maeght Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fondation Maeght Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fondation Maeght Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Fondation Maeght Admission Ticket
1 to 2 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNiceSkip-the-Line Tours - French RivieraAttractions & Museums - French RivieraMuseum Tickets & Passes - French RivieraSkip-the-Line Tours - Monte-CarloAttractions & Museums - Monte-CarloMuseum Tickets & Passes - Monte-CarloSkip-the-Line Tours - CannesAttractions & Museums - CannesMuseum Tickets & Passes - CannesCategory
Villa Ephrussi de RothschildHotel NegrescoMt. Boron (Mont Boron)Place GaribaldiVillefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)Hard Rock Cafe NiceMassena Square (Place Masséna)Quai LunelMolinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)Castellane TourrettesQuai des États-UnisVilla KerylosNice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)Chateau Saint-Martin & SpaSt. Paul de VenceChateau de Cremat