3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the secrets of Nicoise cuisine with a small-group cooking class at a local Nice home. Create an array of traditional dishes like Niçoise salad or apple tartlets, master cooking techniques under the guidance of a local chef, then sit down with your host to enjoy a delicious homemade dinner.
- 3-hour small-group French cooking class in Nice
- Enjoy a hands-on cooking class with a local chef at her family home
- Learn to make regional dishes such as Niçoise salad, bake bread, or create desserts
- Tuck into a delicious 3-course dinner with your host
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
A mixed of fresh vegetables, egg & tuna fish
Local sweet onion tart with olives and anchovy
An overturned tart with fruit of the season and caramel
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
33 Rue Châteauneuf, 06000 Nice, France
Ring Bell > My Riviera Tours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Gluten free, vegan and lactose intolerance dietary not available (sorry)
- Minimum numbers apply (4). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with food allergy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Riviera Tours & Transfers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Small-Group French Cooking Class at a Local Home in Nice (shared tour)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Small-Group French Cooking Class at a Local Home in Nice (shared tour)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour Small-Group French Cooking Class at a Local Home in Nice (shared tour)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Small-Group French Cooking Class at a Local Home in Nice (shared tour)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a great way to spend an afternoon in Nice." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Small-Group French Cooking Class at a Local Home in Nice (shared tour)
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeNiceCooking Classes - French RivieraCooking Classes - Monte-CarloCooking Classes - CannesCategory
Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)Place GaribaldiMassena Square (Place Masséna)TourrettesVilla Ephrussi de RothschildQuai LunelMolinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)Hotel NegrescoMassena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)Castellane Chateau de CrematSt. Paul de VenceVilla KerylosNice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)Quai des États-UnisNational Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)Hard Rock Cafe NiceSt. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)