- Experience a comprehensive look at Manhattan landmarks
- This tour is ideal for first-time visitors
- The cost of a MetroCard is not included
- Meet at the Plaza Hotel in Midtown Manhattan
Departure & Return
We meet directly in front of the Plaza Hotel (by the fountain). 5th Avenue and 59th Street.
Tour ends at the Southern tip of Manhattan called South Ferry. Directions will be given to get you back to wherever you need to go. It's15-20 minutes from Times Square by subway.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timothy Rosen, Licensed NYC Tour Guide, College Professor, Native New Yorker!
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands